Tuesday 10 February 2015

Depression...........Sorry :'(

Hello internet.

Today I'm going to talk about depression.

I'm Depressed about things happening in my life at the moment, I just want to die so badly, Disappear without anyone noticing. I've cut myself which i sort of regret because all the kids at school are going to call me...Emo scum, Fag, bitch.

I want to ask you guys, have any of you felt like if you passed away the world wouldn't notice?

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgfQ-QZXtlc

2 comments:

  1. Rose...I have felt like that, and it feels awful. I am glad you posted this blog, and I am impressed that you continue to find things to post and to make the effort to do it. I think blogging may be saving your life. My name is Melody and I'm with TreasureLives Suicide Prevention & Mental Health Awareness. I have been nominated for the Best Blogger Appreciation Award and in order to encourage you to continue blogging, I am nominating you in turn. Please visit www.bettysbattleground.com for information about the process. There is some work involved, but I hope you choose to participate. Best wishes, Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, again! This is Melody regarding the "award nomination." I wish I had researched it prior to following the "rules" and using those terms. I hope when you looked into it, you didn't feel mislead. The fact is, it is still a worthwhile activity, and there is a link to you and your blog on my page at bit.ly/2BestBlog ! Please scroll to the bottom and you will find my definition and terminology for the "award" as well as directions on how to participate. I truly hope you do, and once again, I sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding.
    Best Wishes, Melody

    ReplyDelete